Creating Opportunities out of Change
@ Kauai Community College
Change is all around us.....In our work lives, in our family lives, and in our communities. Change can often be the source of stress, but it also opens doors to new experiences. This course looks at change from a different angle and prepares participants to embrace the opportunities created by change.
In this 3-hour interactive course, participants will:
- Explore change models and the structure they provide to make change easier to understand
- Experiment with shifting the conversation around change to reduce stress and focus on opportunities
- Understand roadblocks to successful change
- Explore tools to help manage change
- Practice communication techniques to alleviate change-related stress
- Develop a personal strategy to embrace change
Certificate of Professional Development
Cost of Program
$115.00 – "Do I have to pay this?"
About This Provider
Kauai Community College
Offering training in Kaua'i County
— see all programs from this provider
Description of School
It is an accredited 2-year public community college and the only college on the island. Its 200-acre campus is located just west of the major town of Lihue. Kauai Community College is committed to the students and community that it serves. OCET is committed to providing professional development and personal enrichment classes.
Accreditation and/or Licensing Agency
Accrediting Commission for the Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Financial Aid Options
Yes, Kauai Community College has a financial aid department.
This provider is accessible to people with disabilities.
This provider does offer job placement services to its students.
Office of Continuing Education and Training
3-1901 Kaumualii Hwy
Lihue, HI 96766
ETP Approval Dates
Last Approved On: January 1, 2013
Valid Through: June 30, 2017