4-week Prep Course Web Software Development
@ Dev League LLC
- Students will learn and acquire the skills necessary to build simple websites.
- Students will understand the basics of coding common to all programming languages.
- Students will learn how to solve simple algorithms.
- Students will learn to become more efficient problem solvers.
- Students will learn the prerequisite skills necessary to pass DevLeague’s coding challenge (admissions test for the 12 and 26-week program).
- The prep course will also help students decide whether a career in programming is suitable for them.
- Day 1: Introduction to Command Line, Version Control System and Repository
- Day 3: Functions
- Day 4: Logic
- Day 5 : Loops
- Day 6: Objects
- Day 7: DOM
- Day 8: HTML
- Day 9: CSS
- Day 10:Events
- Day 11: Final Project
- Day 12: Final Project
Participants create and own their personalized GitHub repository of their committed code that they can share with third-parties.
Cost of Program
$735, which is later credited to their student tuition account if they are accepted and enroll in a DevLeague cohort – "Do I have to pay this?"
About This Provider
Dev League LLC
Offering training in City & County of Honolulu
— see all programs from this provider
Description of School
Accreditation and/or Licensing Agency
Financial Aid Options
- The Dev League Elevate Scholarship Fund is a needs-based scholarship program to assist students with tuition to our boot camp. At least 25 percent of the Fund will be reserved for female applicants to encourage diversity in the web software developer community.
- Tuition installment plan is available through our third-party partner TADS.
- Tuition loan program are available through our third-party partners Skills Fund and Climb.
- Crowdfunding loan program is available through our third-party partner WeFinance.
This provider is accessible to people with disabilities.
This provider does offer job placement services to its students.
2800 Woodlawn Dr, Suite 138
Honolulu, HI 96822
ETP Approval Dates
Last Approved On: July 1, 2016
Valid Through: June 30, 2017