26-week Part-Time Accelerated Learning Program in Web Software Development
@ Dev League LLC
Over the course of the program we will be exposing students to all of the various facets of a typical professional web application development environment using many of the most common frameworks and tools in use today. Students will get in-depth knowledge and working experience with the tools they need to prepare them for entry into a modern web application team environment.
* Learn a thorough understanding of the various components, protocols, tools and technologies that make up the current web application landscape.
* Participants will have a personal GitHub portfolio of functional working applications to showcase their work and acquired skills and progression over the duration of the course Be prepared for topics and methods utilized in industry tech interview standard processes.
* Learn to be comfortable working in a team collaboration environment for both effectively communicating ideas and working with group members towards defined goals using industry practices, procedures and tools.
* Be well versed in best practices and procedures for writing quality web application software in a number of environments and languages common in current web development environments.
* Week 1-12: Daily schedule consisting of minimal lecture, small theory sprint exercises and 1- 2 day topic focus implementations. Format will vary over duration of course.
* Week 13-18: Multiple medium scope small team (2-3 people) projects ranging from 2-3 days to 1 week possibly for final week implementing course coverage from first 6 weeks.
* Week 19-26: Real world team (4-5 people) project working on either a student consensus web application from the ground up or coordination with a real business working with business PM and code school PM to work on a real world application and deliverable. Mock interviews and resume preparation.
CC - Certificate of Completion/Competence
Participants create and own their personalized GitHub repository of their committed code that they can share with employers to demonstrate their software development skills.
Cost of Program
$10,500.00 – "Do I have to pay this?"
About This Provider
Dev League LLC
Offering training in City & County of Honolulu
— see all programs from this provider
Description of School
DevLeague (http://devleague.com) is an immersive accelerated learning program where we teach in-class modern software development skills to adults and real coding to middle and high school students. As Hawaii's first and only software development boot camp, we design curriculum and conduct 12-week courses for motivated individuals. Our target outcome is that our graduates gain the necessary skills, confidence and project work to earn their career start as a web software developer--an industry that is high-growth, high-salary and in-demand by modern employers.
Accreditation and/or Licensing Agency
Financial Aid Options
- The Dev League Elevate Scholarship Fund is a needs-based scholarship program to assist students with tuition to our boot camp. At least 25 percent of the Fund will be reserved for female applicants to encourage diversity in the web software developer community.
- Tuition installment plan is available through our third-party partner TADS.
- Tuition loan program are available through our third-party partners Skills Fund and Climb.
- Crowdfunding loan program is available through our third-party partner WeFinance.
This provider is accessible to people with disabilities.
This provider does offer job placement services to its students.
2800 Woodlawn Dr, Suite 138
Honolulu, HI 96822
ETP Approval Dates
Last Approved On: July 1, 2016
Valid Through: June 30, 2017